Directory Penalty

I have a few websites which are online directories. After the recent PR update about a week ago. I found that the PRs of all these directories drop to zero.

In fact, I am not the kind of person who cares about the PR so much. What I really are about is the ranking. This gives me the real panic. I found that the index page of one of the directory, which is rank in the first few positions in both Google and Yahoo for my targeted keyword, is deindexed on both search engines.

I have lost a lot of visitor (and of course money). Yet, I am trying to improve my sites. I will add some more articles to the directory and make the directory only part of the website. I hope this moves will help you to get the ranking back.

I will need to work on it for a while and I will see if there can be any improvement in ranking!

4 comments:

jony rich said...

Hi Dear i want more earning from chitika. tell me how can i increase....

http://beautifulwallpaers.blogspot.com/

SEO Guidelines for Beginners said...

Hi. Im just new to blogging and still need more tips on SEO. I have a blog I'm currently trying to hve it indexed to google. It's just two weeks old. Can you share what tool you use to easily be indexed to google and yahoo and how to determine if my site is indexed. Your help will be appreciated. Also, I hope you can visit my blog and contribute article or provide me tips on how to improve it. Thanks so much.

"How to make money online for beginners"

Unknown said...

As i go through your post, which seems to be really good. Keep up your work done.
seo forum india

Unknown said...

i'm also writing content to a web site which have lots of good content about chat codes feel free to visit it and give your ideas

Various Resources on Ways to Make Money Online. Ideas about SEO, internet marketing are shared in this blog.