Yahoo! Index Penalty

I have a website which ranks quite well for a certain keyword in Google. But this is not the case in Yahoo! I have checked my website recently in Yahoo! and found that it is not even cached in Yahoo!

Of course I never did anything really black hat but I join some link building programs and it requires me to put some irrelevant links in my site. Of course I cannot be sure that I am penalized because of the outbound links. If this is the case, I will suspect that my site cannot pass a manual check by Yahoo!

I am still trying to find out the reason for the case. But as a little advice, if you are serious about the traffic in Yahoo! You need to pay extra attention to the contents of your site. If there are really manual checks, you will be caught easily!

1 comment:

Nick said...

If I were you, I would see the best writer job service to have a lot of supreme data about this good topic!
seogear

Various Resources on Ways to Make Money Online. Ideas about SEO, internet marketing are shared in this blog.