Wedding Affiliate Programs

I myself have some wedding sites. Of course I am already making some money with the PPC network. However, selling affiliate products will certainly help to make more money online.

As a result, I tried to search for some wedding related affiliate programs.

What I found is that there are not many wedding related affiliate programs in places such as Commission Junction. Yes there are a few wedding ebook you may promote on ClickBank but it will not suit since I want to sell tangible products.

There are individual online shops which are running their own affiliate programs but I want to stick to some big sites. And ShareASale is what I eventually joined. There are quite a number of merchants which are selling wedding related products or services.

If you are also working in the wedding niche, be sure to check ShareASale!

No comments:

Various Resources on Ways to Make Money Online. Ideas about SEO, internet marketing are shared in this blog.