Learn a lesson

I am currently promoting LoveCentria from MoreNiche. In fact, it is a sex guide. There are not many affiliate programs in this niche.

As a matter of fact, I am promoting it along with some other sites which promote some penis extenders.

Today, I found that LoveCentria is not in the member area of MoreNiche. I have asked in the forum and the gentleman from MN told me that becuase there is not much such from the product manager. MN will advise me to focus on other products.

It is important that you do not put all the eggs in one basket. If all my sites are promoting one single product. I will lose all my affiliate income when something happens to the merchant or affiliate program. So, be sure to diversify your effort and try to promote products in a few different niches!

No comments:

Various Resources on Ways to Make Money Online. Ideas about SEO, internet marketing are shared in this blog.